Hair again in Fresno ripped me off!

Fresno, California 4 comments

Hair again in Fresno "supplies" men and women with hair pieces (wigs) and mislead you into buying into their product.They will not tell you what their prices are until they show you a video that promises men and women with hairloss that they can help you have a hair style you will love and it will be natural looking ect.

I paid over $1,000 for a hair system that I found I could get for $195.00 on the internet. Also the hair dresser there sewed the system onto my scalp causing painful blisters, bleeding and tremendous itching. They said I would have to shave off my hair and then glue the wig back on. The hair fell out with in 1 1/2 months and they told me I needed a new hair sytem.

I had to fight with them because of the 3 month gaurantee when they agreed to get me a replacement they ordered me a short brown wig when I had specifically asked for a long black one. The owner said that was what I ordered and that I was just to hard to please.

Their ads and themselves promise to please their customers but they are just a bunch of crooks who dont know the first thing about hair styling or customer service I have emailed and phoned the owner and he refuses to talk to me Please stay far away from this establishment.I wish someone else had come forward with information about this business If I would have known then what I know now I may have never had to go through this nightmare.

Review about: Hair Loss.

Comments

Fresno, California, United States #696111

Even their own staff had left to start their own business because they felt Isaac cheats his customers. LaDonna is no longer even with them.

What he is showing in video ,It is the right or fake information,please any body know them very clearly then inform me through mail abcde4youonly@gmail.com,as soon as possible........

Responding to Lisa.Hi Lisa, Our hair again team would like you to know that we are committed to serving you.

We are aware of the experience you had with your hair system but, were not willing to give up. We would have tried another solution for you if you would have stayed our customer.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you regarding your hair loss going forward.We take pride in our customer service, serving the Central Valley since 1977.

I was a customer of Hair Again LTD.for approximately 20 years.

Isaac is one of the most honest and trustworthy people I have ever dealt with.

Knowing Isaac and Ladonna It find it hard to believe what Lisa has written.I have moved out of state, that is the only reason I am no longer a client of Hair Again LTD.

View more comments